Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Fire to the Place


SERVPRO recently finished up a major restoration project from a house fire. The fire was caused when someone fell asleep smoking. The damage was so severe the o... READ MORE



Unattended Grease Fire


This customer left their food unattended while cooking and had a grease fire. Notice all of the soot that built up on the wall and cabinets. They called our tea... READ MORE



Smoke Damage


Smoke or soot damage to personal contents happen very frequently.  This before and after picture set is an example that illustrates the fine layer of soot ... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire


This burnt wall in this high-end kitchen was the result of a grease fire. The extent of fire damage all along the wall and floor, the fire ravaged the... READ MORE



Fire Damage


This Elizabethtown home had fire damage in the main bathroom. SERVPRO of Hardin/Larue Counties was able to come quickly to the scene. The bathroom suffered... READ MORE



Tragic Fire Damage Restored Like New


The flames and smoke engulfed more than just the bedroom in this Hardin County home. The water removal was quickly accomplished even as we were demolishing the ... READ MORE



Home with fire and smoke damage


This was a home in Elizabethtown, KY that suffered fire and smoke damage. There was smoke damage throughout the home as well as the contents. It was a lengthy... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Elizabethtown, KY


This kitchen fire in Elizabethtown, KY was the result of a grease fire on the stove. The kitchen was burnt, but the entire house was full of soot and the smell... READ MORE