This burnt wall in this high-end kitchen was the result of a grease fire. The extent of fire damage all along the wall and floor, the fire ravaged the entire unit burning all of the units levels.
The after picture was taken when the job was complete just a few short days later. Notice how you can not even tell that there was a fire in this beautiful kitchen at all?
Our customer was extremely pleased that we could deliver such amazing results in the amount of time that we had used to complete the work.
If you have a fire disaster call SERVPRO of Hardin/Larue!